Visas für Fachkräfte: Australia Skilled Migration
The Australian Skilled Migration Independent Visa 189 is a permanent residency visa which enables highly skilled migrants to make a permanent move to Australia. You have to possess relevant skills and experience in an occupation that appears on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL), score the pass mark of 60s points and be fluent in English. If you are from Ireland, UK, US or Canada you will automatically meet the English requirement, unless if you need additional points. VisaFirst.com is a MARA registered agent (MARN 1001083) with over 10 years of experience. VisaFirst.com will fully assesses your eligibility, provide advice on your points and process your application from start to finish, including your skills assessment, expression of interest and visa application
The Australian Skilled Migration Visa enables highly skilled migrants to permanently move to Australia to fill shortages in the Australian workforce.
Why move to Oz?
- Australia needs skilled workers urgently – 150,000 jobs are advertised weekly.
- The unemployment rate is from 3.5-5%.
- Full time permanent work available and Salaries paid to equate to suitable work experience.
- Quality of living in Australia consistently outperforms that in the UK and Ireland (Mercer).
- If you do not have a job offer or you have dependants and want to be permanent resident on arrival the Australian Skilled migrant visa is the option for you. It’s a points based visa that will allow you to work anywhere in Australia. Family member can be included on the application but you must be less than 50 years to apply.
The requirements for an Australia Skilled Visa are as follows:
- Age – you must be under 50 when you apply;
- English language – you should have sufficient ability in the English language to work in Australia (at least at a competent level);
- Nominated occupation – when you apply you nominate a skilled occupation, which fits your skills and qualifications. Your nominated occupation must be found on the Skilled Occupations List;
- Skills assessment – before you apply, you must have your skills assessed by the Australian assessing authority designated to assess your nominated occupation (which will usually have specific qualifications requirements);
- Health assessment – you should be of reasonably good health and all applicants must have their health assessed by a panel doctor and undergo a medical examination; and
- Character assessment – you should be of good character and this too will be assessed
When you are granted a permanent resident visa, you will be allowed to live and work in Australia indefinitely, it is a multiple entry visa. GIA with its partners will guide you through the eligibility and application stages.